Since 1946, VonLehman’s CPAs, Business Advisors and Business Turnaround Professionals have helped businesses, not-for-profits and governmental agencies throughout our region build and maintain successful operations. From accounting and tax, to strategic planning and turnaround services, VonLehman clients operate the growing organizations that keep our economy moving. Clients of our offices in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana ask us about all aspects of their business, and we provide actionable direction and effective solutions. Many topics we address on a daily basis as CPAs, business advisors and turnaround professionals are addressed here or will be in the future. If you have a topic you would like for us to cover specifically, or if you would like to receive email notices when these articles are posted, please contact us at email@example.com.
More VonLehman articles, "Ask the Advisor" by VonLehman video clips and other insights will be posted here regularly, as we complete them. WKRC is our video partner on all "Ask the Advisor" segments. Be sure to check back. If you have any questions or coments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we can be of assistance, phone us at 800.887.0437. We look forward to the potential of working with you.
General Business Topic Articles by VonLehman Advisors
- VonLehman Business Insight -- Six Forward Thinking and Key Components of a Successful Business Budget, by Adam Davey CPA, CVA, CFE
- VonLehman Business Insight -- Benchmarking for Business, by Dan Owens, CPA, MBA, CCIFP and Andy VonLehman, CPA
"Ask the Advisor" by VonLehman -- A new set of forward thinking video segments and related worksheets providing valuable business insights on accounting & tax, business advisory and business turnaround issues, directly from our advisors. These are the questions clients often ask our advisors, and the insight and answers we provide to help them to better understand the issue and what to do next. Videos and worksheets are available here on www.vlcpa.com, on WKRC's Ask the Advisor web page, and via VonLehman's YouTube Channel. If you have a question or topic you'd like for us to cover on "Ask the Advisor" by VonLehman, email us at email@example.com.
- Ask the Advisor Video 2012: "Creating Value" by Robert Sinkhorn, Principal, VonLehman Business Advisory Group (4:29)
- Ask the Advisor Video 2012: "Selling Your Business" by Brian Malthouse, CPA, Shareholder and President of VonLehman (2:59)
- Ask the Advisor Video 2012: "The Role of a Turnaround Advisor" by Leonard Eppel, President of FRA, Financial Resource Associates, an independent member of the VonLehman family of companies. (4:53)
- Ask the Advisor Video 2012: "Learning from Your Financial Documents" by Tom Ruberg, CPA, Shareholder at VonLehman (4:04)
- Ask the Advisor Video 2012: "Minority Certifications" by Kerri Richardson, CPA and Manager at VonLehman (3:21)
The technical information presented within articles and video segments are necessarily brief. No final conclusion on these topics should be drawn without further review and consultation. Please be advised that, based on current IRS rules and standards, the information contained in these articles or video clips is not intended to be used, nor can it be used, for the avoidance of any tax penalty assessed by the IRS. No Rendering of Advice: The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for obtaining accounting, tax, professional or financial advice from a professional accountant and/or other relevant provider. All articles & content is Copyright, 2012, VonLehman & Co., Inc. All rights reserved.