As forward-thinking accounting, tax and healthcare business advisors, VonLehman's Healthcare Services Group is uniquely positioned to help independent physicians and physician groups in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana to build healthy, thriving practices in the face of constant change.
VonLehman is the medical community's CPA and advisory firm of choice for four reasons:
- Our team knows healthcare inside and out, so our advice is always sound
- Our service offerings go beyond accounting, tax and audits to address the most compelling strategic, operational and compliance issues facing our clients.
- We stay current on changing regulatory, market and tax issues to help practitioners leverage hidden opportunities and avoid risks.
- We know the softwar used by most practices -- including medical practice billing and collections software.
Accounting, Tax & Audit
- Accounting System Design to Provide Adequate Controls & Safeguard Assets
- Bookkeeping Assistance
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Business Tax & Strategic Planning
- Budgeting & Financial Forecasting
- Chart of Accounts Design
- Special Financial Analysis
- Federal, State & Local Tax Preparation
- Representation Before the Internal Revenue Service
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Cash Flow Management
- Development of Specific Management Reports
- Expense Minimization
- Current Fee Structures Review & Revision
- Fee Negotiations
- Insurance Benefit & Claim Web Access
- Patient & Insurance Collections
- Benefit Design
- Employee Compensation
- Shareholder Compensation & Benefit Plans
- Financial Structure of Governing Documents
- New Practice Start-up
- Process Improvement
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning, Growth & Acquisition
- Retirement Plans
- Wealth Management
- Technology Consulting
- Business Valuations & Succession Planning
- Fraud Examination Services
William Polzin, MD
Tri-State Maternal-Fetal Medicine Associates, Inc.